1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.The administrator of the website at www.kleniewski.eu (“Website“) and personal data collected as part of running the Website is the company KLENIEWSKI TARTAK general partnership with its registered office in Bondyrz (22-442), building number 62, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National of the Court Register under KRS number: 0000638876, with Tax Identification Number number: 9223053883, The Central Statistical Office keeps the National Official Business Register REGON number: 36547089800000, (“Administrator“).
2.Contact with the Administrator in matters relating to the protection of Personal Data and the exercise of rights related to the protection of Personal Data is possible via: 1.2.1.e-mail address: info@admin_kleniewski
1.2.2. by phone at: +48 84 660 70 53
3.Correspondence related to the protection of Personal Data may also be addressed to the address of the Administrator’s registered office: 22-442 Bondyrz, 62.
4.The administrator has not appointed a personal data inspector.
5.Using the Website means accepting the terms of the Policy, which defines the rules for the processing and protection of Personal Data and Cookies.
The expressions used in the Policy have the following meaning: 1.”Administrator” has the meaning given in point 1.1. Policies;
2.”Personal Data” means the User’s personal data, unless otherwise expressly indicated
3.”User” means a person using the Website;
4.”Newsletter service” has the meaning given in point 5.1. Policies;
5.”Processing Entity” means the entity to which the Administrator entrusted the processing of Personal Data for the purpose resulting from the Policy;
6.”Cookies” has the meaning given in point 6.1. Policies;
7.”GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal EU L 119, p.1);
8.”Website” has the meaning given in point 1.1. Policies;
3. PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Personal Data Administrator collects Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, in particular in accordance with the rules for their storage and protection against obtaining Personal Data by third parties.
2. Personal Data is collected only for the purposes of the Personal Data Administrator to the extent necessary to carry out activities related to the Administrator’s business activity, in particular in the field of marketing, sale of real estate to the User and activities preceding such purchase. In particular, Personal Data is collected for the purpose of:
3.2.1. Contact with the User, in particular the organization of the presentation of the Administrator’s offer;
3.2.2.contact with the User if the User completes the contact form provided on the Website, or contacts the Administrator in a different way;
3.2.3. conducting direct marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s activities;
3.2.4. conclusion of reservation agreements, sales agreements and preparation of other documents related to the Administrator’s offer – in the event of the User’s interest in using the Administrator’s offers;
3.2.5. sending information about currently available offers to the User’s email address – if the User subscribes to the newsletter available on the Website.
3. Personal Data will be processed only to the extent that consent has been given to the processing of Personal Data by the User (in cases where consent is required).
4. Personal Data is collected on the basis of previously granted consent and for the purpose specified in its content. Consent to the processing of Personal Data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent will result in the impossibility of taking actions resulting from the User’s desire to make contact, in particular:
3.4.1. The User will not be able to submit an inquiry via the contact form available on the Website;
3.4.2. The Administrator or the Processing Entity will not be able to make contact in order to send an offer or answer questions submitted by the User.
5. Consent to the processing of Personal Data may be withdrawn at any time, however, withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal Data will limit the possibility of contact with the User.
6. Personal Data is collected for the time necessary to perform the tasks ordered by the User, and if the User subscribes to the newsletter, the processing period will be limited until the User withdraws from the newsletter. After the end of this period, Personal Data will be processed only for the time needed to demonstrate the correct performance of the Administrator’s obligations to the User (the period of limitation for claims related to the processing of Personal Data).
7. Personal Data collected with the consent of the User, as well as in connection with the implementation of the Administrator’s tasks, may be transferred to other persons or entities (e.g. real estate agents, cooperating with the Administrator) in order to best perform the tasks commissioned by the User, which are related to the activity administrator. By using the services offered by the Administrator, the User agrees to the above. action. The transfer of Personal Data is associated with obtaining the status of a Processing Entity by the entity or person to whom the Personal Data has been transferred.
8. At the User’s request, the Personal Data Administrator removes Personal Data collected as part of the Administrator’s activities, with the reservation that the removal of Personal Data during cooperation with the User may prevent the continuation of this cooperation.
9. The basis for the processing of Personal Data by the Administrator is:
*art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR – consent to the processing of Personal Data by the User, where applicable;
*art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the GDPR – the need to take action at the User’s request in connection with the expression of willingness to conclude an agreement in the scope of the Administrator’s offers, in cases where applicable;
*art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
4. USER RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The user has:
4.1.1. the right to access the User’s Personal Data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
4.1.2. the right to rectify the User’s Personal Data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
4.1.3. the right to be forgotten – deletion of Personal Data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
4.1.4. the right to limit the processing of the User’s Personal Data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
4.1.5. the right to transfer Personal Data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
4.1.6. the right to object to the processing of Personal Data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
4.1.7.the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, provided that the processing is based on consent (Article 7(3) of the GDPR).
2. At the request of the User, the Personal Data Administrator is obliged to provide detailed information on the collection of the User’s Personal Data.
3. Access to Personal Data that has been collected by the Administrator may be provided by issuing a copy of Personal Data.
4. In the event of a violation by the Personal Data Administrator of the rules for the processing of Personal Data, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 road, 00-193 Warsaw).
5. COOKIES POLICY
1. Cookies are text files that are stored on the User’s end device. They are intended for using the Website. First of all, they contain the name of the Website of their origin, their unique number, and storage time on the end device.
2. The administrator automatically collects only the information contained in Cookies.
3. The administrator is the entity that places Cookies on the User’s end device and has access to them.
5.4.1. matching the content of the Website to the User’s individual preferences, first of all, Cookies recognize his device in order to display the Website in accordance with his preferences;
5.4.2.preparing statistics to help learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the Website.
5. The administrator uses two basic types of Cookies:
5.5.1. session, i.e. temporary files that are stored until the User leaves the Website (by entering another website, logging out or turning off the browser);
5.5.2.permanent, i.e. files that are stored on the User’s end device until they are deleted by the User or for the time resulting from their settings.
7. The User may not consent to the collection of Cookie Files by the Administrator. The administrator reserves that the lack of the above-mentioned consent may result in changes in the availability and functionality of the Website when using it by the User.
8. The Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the User’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the Website.
9. Cookies used by the Website (placed on the User’s end device) may be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
10. Information on web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on its manufacturer’s website.
11. Detailed information on Cookie Files is available at www.ciasteczka.org.pl
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Administrator reserves the right to introduce changes to the Policy in the future.
2. The policy and the use of the Website are subject to Polish law.
The policy is valid from the date of publication until further notice.
Orders / Contact
We invite to cooperation both domestic clients (Poland) and from other European countries. Kleniewski Tartak company runs regular deliveries to Germany, Belgium, Holland, France, Great Britain, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
We are also open to other destinations.
|+48 84 660 70 53||
|+48 84 660 72 03|